Membership is open to all residents in Hong Kong who are:
- Born in New Zealand; or
- By virtue of long residence regarded as a domiciled New Zealander; or
- Husband, wife, partner, son or daughter of either 1 or 2 above; or
- Proposed by a member qualified under 1 or 2 above.
- Family membership – a couple or single adult including any dependent children ($600 per annum)
- Single membership – one single adult person ($380 per annum)
NZSHK Single membership
Valid for one single adult.
NZSHK Family membership
Valid for a family – single or couple adult/s and their dependent children.